KWH Constructors Ltd is currently seeking a Senior Lead Estimator with steel erection, precast and/or mechanical experience to join our team. KWH will only be looking at candidates who can legally work in Canada.
KWH Constructors is an innovative and growing company, currently expanding into new markets. Our corporate culture is about team work, communication and innovation.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Responsible for all aspects of estimating and overall bidding/tendering process for projects including pretender meeting, site visits and kick off meeting.
- Conduct a detailed analysis of the contract documents and specifications, to determine overall project requirements and identify any associated risks.
- Complete a full quantity take-off of all labour, equipment and materials required to complete the project as per contract drawing and specifications.
- Maintain consistent workflow through sourcing bids and networking.
- Provide leadership, coaching and mentoring to maximize efficiency and productivity of estimators.
- Minimum of 10 years experience in construction estimating.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and prioritize the workload of the estimating department.
- Proficient computer skills in MS Office applications, with emphasis on Excel skills.
- Financial project management an asset.
- Personal vehicle required.
KWH offers a competitive wage based on experience with a comprehensive benefit package.